Starting today, you can add links quickly to multiple linkUps using the recently-introduced History function.
The History is an incredibly useful feature designed to increase participation in link parties. Without much fuss, entrants are able to add the same links to different link parties with just one click!
Entrants don’t need to remember each specific link they have entered. Neither re-type the captions nor set cropping parameters for images, since it’s all in the History.
To use the History function:
1. Click to switch to History mode.
2. Your last added link will be displayed by default.
3. Click on the dropdown menu, if you want to select another link. Inlinkz will show you a list with the last 10 links you’ve added.
4. Scroll through and choose one link. Save.
5. Disable the history mode by clicking on the relevant button